KPMG Released Job Openings On 13-10-2021.KPMG Global Delivery Center (GDC) is a robust global delivery platform comprising a talent pool of over 1,700 professionals in Bangalore and Kochi..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for KPMG Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
KPMG Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),CPA,MBA Candidates with 03-07+ Years of Experience for ERP Analyst Position.Complete Details for the ERP Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Independently lead ERP specific data extractions, optimization of extraction queries, support the client engagements and work directly with the engagement and client teams
- Work with the clients IT team to obtain data from their respective ERPs and help team members to resolve issues, if any
- Responsible for managing the strategic development, integration, and implementation of the suite of ERP specific analytical capabilities
- Acts as one point of contact for ERP, D&A interpretation, and support
- Develop relationships with ERP COE teams across KPMG member firms, to ensure Industry best practices on data mining and analytics activities
- Develop proficient understanding of D&A tools and capabilities with an in-depth focus on one or two sub-modules such as Journal entry testing, ERP specific Sub-ledger analysis around O2C, P2P etc.
- Would typically be responsible for ensuring the quality and timely delivery of a significant number of engagements. This will include supporting delivery of the high demand Data extraction support, Data and Analytics services for some of our largest global and most complex engagements
- Collaboration with 3rd party supplier. Responsible for developing capabilities on data extraction for multiple ERPs focusing on Sub ledger data.
- Deep problem-solving skills to assist with ideal future state solution for our clients
- Maintaining the accurate and up to date project status for self and any assigned team member
- Prepare and review required documents supporting the engagement with utmost attention to details and highest quality