KPMG Released Job Openings On 09-11-2021.KPMG International Limited is an UK-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for KPMG Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
KPMG Recruiting CA,ACCA,ACA,ICAI and/or ATT/CTA Candidates with 04+ Years Experience for Senior Associate – UK Corporate Tax Position.Complete Details for the Senior Associate – UK Corporate Tax as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for preparation and first review of tax computations (and tax provisions where in scope) for a portfolio of computations (the size of the portfolio will be complexity dependent), delivering a high-quality product within the agreed time frames.
- Provide day to day support to Assistant Managers and Managers to assist with the delivery of tax computations and client service.
- Raise appropriate information requests to gather outstanding data from clients.
- Draft client correspondence documents (emails, letters, reports etc.) at relevant points throughout the compliance cycle. Participating in telephone calls with clients, other KPMG team members and HMRC.
- Supervising and training junior staff members on basic tax technical and tax compliance process matters.
- Performing other tax compliance related activities as and when required.
- Hard working, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Able to adapt quickly to use new technologies.
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and to work proactively with minimal instruction.
- Prioritisation and time management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.