KPMG Released Job Openings On 13-05-2022.KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory services, internal audit, and corporate governance. KPMG in India is one of the leading providers of risk, financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory services, internal audit, and corporate governance..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for KPMG Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
KPMG Recruiting CA/US CPA/ACCA/Bachelors’ Degree in Finance & Accounting Candidates with 02-05+ Years Experience for Investment Banking Position.Complete Details for the Investment Banking follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 13/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Senior Associate 1 will be predominantly responsible to – Lead audit service delivery for an assigned dedicated team for ET and demonstrate understanding and knowledge of industry specific audit procedures Cultivate a culture of critical thinking, problem solving and continuous improvement in the execution of audits and development of team members Provide clarifications, train and mentor associates on a timely basis on industry specific audit and accounting knowledge and client specific matters on audit work papers Ensure that the work is planned, organized and performed by self and team by guiding them and performing upfront / postmortem reviews on deliverables to ensure Quality and timely delivery of work with Efficiency For identified and approved engagements/projects, perform US Senior level reviews for work prepared by GDC teams Raise any issues identified on a timely basis to the GDC managers, rotational and ET, as well as seek possible resolution from them Understand and capture comments during Quality and Risk Management team (QRM) review and from ET to provide feedback to team for self and team development.