KPMG Released Job Openings On 16-11-2021.KPMG Global Delivery Center (GDC) is a robust global delivery platform comprising a talent pool of over 1,700 professionals in Bangalore and Kochi. GDC provides Audit & Advisory professional services to KPMG US & Canada while complying with both regulatory and KPMG US Audit Engagement Team (ET) standards. In addition, it provides services in various industries/sectors including Investment Management, Insurance, Banking, Building Construction & Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Healthcare & Lifesciences, and Consumer Markets. service capabilities, KPMG helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for KPMG Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
KPMG Recruiting CA/CPA/ICWA(CMA)/ACCA Candidates with 04-08+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager – Audit Analytics Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Audit Analytics as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:03
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 16/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understands the respective framework and assists Managers in preparing and/or reviewing the required documents, drafting emails for data use requests, lead partner and requestor responsibilities confirmation approvals around the developed solutions, etc.
- Work closely with the developers in designing the solutions, helping them understand the business requirements document (BRD) and completing the required solutions with efficiency and within the agreed upon timelines
- Coordinate testing of new solutions by working with the Product Integrity team and developers to resolve bugs or defects identified in the solution
- Once the solution is deployed, coordinate with the engagement teams and eData Solution Center (eDSC) team by helping them understand how the routine works and/or by helping them suggest a workaround to resolve their issues identified while executing the routine
- Ensure to keep the Managers informed on the project statuses and your availability so that they can plan their projects and keep you utilized throughout the period
- Learn, develop and maintain specialist knowledge and skillsets required on the different tools used in development and testing of the audit solutions including the understanding of data preparation, transformations, data modeling concepts, visualization techniques, design principles, etc.
- Ensure that the solutions are delivered within budget & time and documents are prepared with no quality issue