KPMG Released Job Openings On 09-01-2022.KPMG International Limited is a British-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for KPMG Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
KPMG Recruiting CA/ACCA/CPA/CIA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/BBM Candidates with 05-07+ Years Experience for Senior – US Back-fill Position.Complete Details for the Senior – US Back-fill as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Engagement Onboarding: Understand the overall scope of the engagement and assist the Manager with staffing, updating the engagement onboarding checklist, developing “draft” templates – Project Management – Status, Time Trackers/Lead Sheets
- Execution and Delivery: Assisting with Risk Assessment and Scoping, Assisting in Walkthroughs and Documentation, Performing Test of Design and Operating Effectiveness of Process Controls, Ensure that the testing is done in alignment with the test procedures and the control description given in the Risk and Control matrices, attending the regular status calls with client/KPMG (onshore) team members, resolve any questions/clarifications raised by team members, project management tracking and reporting
- Quality: First level QA on the work completed by team members, self check of the work completed to ensure that the work delivered is of a high quality as per the KPMG standards. Ensure compliance with the KGS Risk Management policy.
- Budgets and Timelines: Ensure that established turnaround times and allotted budget are met, where deviations are anticipated, alert the engagement lead proactively.
- Scheduling: Ensuring that work schedules are kept updated, thereby ensuring sufficient work to meet utilization criteria