EY Released Job Openings On 03/05/2022.EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets. Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),CFA/FRM/ACCA/CPA/MBA/PGDM Candidates with 01-06+Years Experience for Liquidity Risk Senior Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Liquidity Risk Senior Consultant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 03/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- As a staff with EY Liquidity Risk team you are expected to work as a team member and help your seniors to adopt methods and practices to solve complex client problems and engage in implementing cutting edge risk methodologies to offer unique solutions. You’ll also actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. In line with Ernst & Young’s commitment to quality, you’ll consistently drive projects to completion and confirm that work is of a high quality. Your role as part of team(s) – on engagements will depend on the size of the engagement. You’ll be expected to anticipate and identify risks, and escalate any issues as appropriate. As a key member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture, work along with your peers and also help them to develop. Your functional responsibilities Monitor the changing regulatory climate to proactively assess industry trends and emerging risk events. Develop and maintain automated solutions supporting regulatory requirements Enhance and implement data quality control processes and report..