EY Released Job Openings On 10-01-2022.As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, were using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting CA/CA-Inter/CA dropout/CMA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 01-03+ Years Experience for ANALYST – DIRECT TAX Position.Complete Details for the ANALYST – DIRECT TAX as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Noida, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist the seniors in replying to queries raised by Foreign Institutional Investors (FII clients) on issues such as capital gains computation, trades reconciliation, tax payments, return of income, etc.
- Checking capital gains tax computations for trades in securities undertaken by FII clients
- Assist in preparing the income-tax return for FII clients
- Undertaking technical research on the income-tax provisions impacting the taxation of FII clients
- Preparing submissions in relation to assessment and appellate proceedings in the case of FII clients and support the seniors in appearing before the income-tax authorities
- Appearing before the income-tax authorities on routine matters concerning the FII clients
- Support in handling administrative responsibilities for the FII clients allocated to you such as engagement letters, internal QRM, filing of client papers, billing follow-up, etc.