EY Released Job Openings On 06-04-2022.EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for EY Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
EY Recruiting CA/B.Com/BBA/M.Com/MBA/BMS/PGDM Candidates with 03-08+ Years Experience for US Tax – Partnership Tax & Corporate Tax Position.Complete Details for the US Tax – Partnership Tax & Corporate Tax as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Kolkata, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Chennai,
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Develop brief understanding of day-to-day activities and transactions related to tax and tax accounting matters and make sure they are properly addressed.
- Global direct tax compliance Assist in preparation of income tax returns and workpapers for foreign jurisdictional income taxes with internal teams or with EY country teams.
- Income Tax Provision Prepare quarterly and annual tax provision for US GAAP purposes. Work with EY country teams for sign-off and delivery to client.
- Statutory Tax Provision Manage and assist in preparation of annual statutory tax provision as per local GAAP with EY country teams. Assist in data compilation and workpaper preparation, where needed.
- Forecasting Prepare, review and manage cash taxes forecast by jurisdictions and report to client monthly or quarterly basis. Consult with EY country teams, where necessary.
- Tax Payments Prepare and review estimated and extension tax payments and manage tax payment process. Work with EY country team, where necessary.
- Tax account reconciliation Prepare and review balance sheet tax account reconciliation, collect supporting documents and work with clients on reconciling items. Prepare and book rectification journal entries, where needed.
- Other Tax functions Prepare and review journal entry package, return to provision entries, etc., and submit them for clients approval.