Deloitte Released Job Openings On 27-11-2021.Deloitte For many reasons Deloitte and Touche USA LLP and its subsidiaries (the ‘Deloitte US Firms’) distinguishes itself as the place to be. One of those reasons: options. Instead of outgrowing the organization, we give you room to grow across service lines, industries and specialties. Variety is just one way we support advancement.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate/ MBA Candidates with 04-08+ Years Experience for Lead sourcing analyst Position.Complete Details for the Lead sourcing analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Bangalore/Bengaluru, Mumbai (All Areas) (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 4,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 27/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Create and implement sourcing strategies to identify, engage, and attract passive candidates, simplify processes and find better ways of supporting clients.
- Execute the recommended sourcing strategy using priority-sourcing channels, conduct initial phone screens, and maintain candidate information in Candidate Management System.
- Use professional networking sites, generate market intelligence, competitive mapping across Professional Services/Fortune 500 companies.
- Deliver outstanding client service, display problem-solving, teamwork, and knowledge-sharing skills.
- Effectively work with people, be collaborative, cross-functional, and diplomatic, while adapting to a changing environment and conditions.
- Recommend tools, channels, and best-practices for talent attraction and sourcing globally
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities, and performance data to share with internal stakeholders.
- Be a brand ambassador of the firm when interacting with external talent workforce.