Deloitte Released Job Openings On 10-05-2022.Deloitte We are one of the leading professional services organisations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Assistant Manager – Expat Tax Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – Expat Tax follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Meet expats to make them understand the Indian tax laws and applicability on them – Prepare tax returns of expatriates – Prepare presentations on double taxation avoidance agreements (DTAA) – Analysis and Interpretation of DTAA with other countries and according to that giving tax credits to minimizing tax liability – Assistance in assessment proceedings, preparation of submissions & appeal documents – Review and submit documents related to assessments & appeals – Preparation of advices, opinions on various technical knowledge i.e., Treaties – Review of compliances for mobile work force: employees, business travelers – Assistance in analysis and development of global mobility policy framework covering tax, social security and immigration – Manage compliances under tax, immigration and social security for mobile employees – Analysis of the alternative outbound deployment models and advice on the suitable compensation structure to optimizing tax and social security costs – Managing policy and compliance framework for rewards and compensation of mobile employees – Assistance in advisory and compliance services on social security matters with a specific on domestic employees and expatriates.