Deloitte Released Job Openings On 02-12-2021.Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Forensic & Disputes Position.Complete Details for the Forensic & Disputes as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹ 6,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 02/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- As an Assistant Manager in our Forensic & Disputes team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll: • Gain a strong understanding of a variety of business processes and procedures • Perform industry and company research using various online platforms and publicly available information. • Develop expertise across various industries • Assist in evaluating fraud risk faced by clients in a particular industry and the impact of those risks on an organization • Apply research and analytical skills to various situations depending on the specific engagement. Examples include research of information on databases, review of financial statements and email and document reviews • Interact with clients and other external sources to obtain relevant information, and assist in detecting and preventing fraud in their business/organization • Read and analyze legal documents and communicate issues with team members in order to develop an understanding of the impact on financial analyses. • Cultivate an analytical mind set to identify gaps and trends in the data and documents reviewed • Perform financial and documentary analyses, both qualitative and quantitative, which will be delivered to clients and other parties. • Work efficiently and effectively in a complex team environment with strong attention to detail • Participate in team and client meetings and travel to client locations as required both within the country as well as overseas • Organize observations and findings in a structured manner in order to present them in client deliverables.