Deloitte Released Job Openings On 08-11-2021.We are one of the leading professional services organizations in India offering a range of consulting services across five major cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore and Baroda. Whether you are seeking to enhance & develop local business, expand into new markets or invest in India, we can work with you in achieving your business vision..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CA,CFE,CPA,CIA,CISA Candidates with 02-07+ Years Experience for Internal Audit – Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager Position.Complete Details for the Internal Audit – Assistant Manager & Deputy Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ability to effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client’s current risk state Ability to perform end-to-end business process analyses and design Ability to gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies Ability to assess and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory requirements Ability to understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients Ability to enhance quality and efficiency of recommended conduct risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses Ability to conduct internal audits by leveraging approved processes and methodologies Ability to set the stage for a successful assessment of client’s internal audit processes and controls by collecting and organizing data Ability to enhance quality of assurance engagements by identifying risks, performing testing, researching governing regulations, and developing reports Ability to form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating in internal and external initiatives Ability to enhance quality of EERM solutions by effectively applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses.