EY Hiring CA for Consultant – Advisory_Risk
EY is hiring CA candidates for the position of Consultant – Advisory_Risk.EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply.
Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||Consultant – Advisory_Risk|
|Experience||01+ years of relevant experience|
- Responsible for effectively engaging with clients and executing engagements (as detailed out below) under the supervision of Seniors and Managers
- Client Engagements primarily in the areas of Business Risk services like Internal audit, Enterprise Risk management, Compliance risk and regulatory services, Internal controls , Contract Risk Services, Business Process Management and other related solutions
- Drive innovation in service delivery; ensure delivery is in line with firm’s Quality and Risk management requirements/expectations
- Assist Seniors and Managers with business development proposals on existing / new clients
- Assist Seniors and Managers in developing/refreshing methodologies related to our existing/new solutions
- Contribute to various firm wide initiatives like learning and development (L&D) programmes, campus recruitment, knowledge sharing, practice development and growth under guidance of Managers
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview.