EY Recruitment for Accounting Controller for Bengaluru location.This position required CA, MBA, M.Com, CA Inter, ICWA Inter qualification.Ernst & Young is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, EY is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
- Role Name – Accounting Controller
- Qualification & Experience – CA, MBA, M.Com, CA Inter, ICWA Inter with 8+ years post CA / 10+ years for Non-CA Experience.
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Sector : Accounts
- Location- Bengaluru
EY-Job Description :
- Take key operational decisions on all accounting related matters
- Ensure overall accounting control over the Singapore Data Centre, Executive Layer or EYG Services, and managing the monthly, quarterly and year end accounting close process
- Review monthly management accounts for the entities responsible
- Ensure integrity of accounting entries in conjunction with FROs and GDS service delivery teams to ensure financial transactions are properly reflected in books
- Ensure reconciliations between MyReports and General ledger are completed on a monthly basis and that reconciling items are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed in accordance with timetable and items followed up with respective owners on a timely basis.
- Provide accounting advice and guidance to various groups who are not supported by the FRO network e.g. Global IT, Service Lines, L&D, etc. and act as contact point and finance support
- Manage the accounting for MDS and investments, liaising with relevant parties to ensure accuracy and timeliness of accounting, invoicing and settlement of these transactions
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview