- collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- producing long-term business plans
- undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- managing budgets
- developing and managing financial systems/models
- carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- supervising staff
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
Job role: Finance/Budgeting Manager.
Qualification: Any Graduate – Any Specialization,CA with 10-12 years experience.
Click here for More details and apply online