EY hiring CA,B.Com,MBA .Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. .Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :a
- Company Name: EY
- Location :Delhi NCR
- Post Name: Analyst-Associate Consultant
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,MBA
- Experience : 01-02 years
- No of Vacancies : 10
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/skills Required
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, vendor risk reviews, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance, operational risk management
- Responsible to discuss with risk owners for identification and assessment of key risks and development of mitigation plans
- Perform gap assessments by conducting detailed walkthroughs with process owners and identifying opportunities for automation, process transformation
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply