Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bharti Airtel Hiring CA,MBA for Finance Manager .Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Bharti Airtel
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience : 04-06+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Commercial Pricing and evaluation along with process simplification
- Revenue Planning and Reporting along with KPI’s
- Responsible for holistic analysis and recommendation of optimum commercial solutions by detailed commercial analysis of the bids and opportunities, carrying out risk assessment & contract negotiations to ensure terms that protect organization interest, ensuring competitive positioning and profitability of bids. Maintain commercial deal track and ensure that TAT is met.
- Ensure Process compliance (DOA)for Business Cases, cost consideration ,Turn around Deal Structuring – Opportunity risk assessment & its mitigation/leverage options, tax impact (DT&IDT)for Cases/Contracts under discussions.
- Work closely on lost deal analysis
- Prepare and track revenues and maintain accuracy in revenue planning and reporting in flash and forecast reports.
- Track revenues with split of Data Center location, customers and product and provide insight on post deal profitability of major deals.
- Track business KPI (including Order book, sales, implementation and others), publish and rise concern if any.
- Reporting and MIS
- Ability to work with cross functional teams (CFT) and ensure revenue mapped with inventory.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply