- Oracle recruiting for Audit Manager
- Required Qualifications are CA
- Place of Posting is Bengaluru
Oracle is inviting application for the post of Audit Manager for Bengaluru location. Oracle empowers businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential. Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply Online through the Link provided at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Audit Manager
- Qualifications: CA with 05-10 years of experience
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Information not available
- Selection : Based on interview
- General Internal Audit Analytics responsibilities include: –
- Helping drive Internal Audit’s data analytics strategy & efforts.
- Working closely with the Internal Audit delivery teams to identify opportunities for use of data analytics across an engagement lifecycle including Risk Assessment, Audit Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, Quality Assessment Reviews, Management Reporitng,etc.
- Engaging with different internal audit project teams to gather their data requirements and build data models & tools that will enable them to have meaningful data and risk insights.
- Develop an understanding of ERP system (Oracle) and Business Processes, such as Order to Cash, Source to Settle, General Ledger and Sub-Ledger Accounting, Sales Intelligence, etc.
- Develop skillset to process large data extracts from Oracle ERP and other reporting tools and systems and help audit project teams to understand the data from functional and technical perspective for use during audit planning an fieldwork.