BDO India Released Job Openings On 03-01-2021.BDO or Binder Dijker Otte is an international network of public accounting, tax, consulting, and business advisory firms which perform professional services to clients throughout the country and around the globe under the name of BDO. The local knowledge of network member firms combined with the international expertise and strength of our network ensures effective and efficient service delivery to all our clients in every country where BDO is represented..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for BDO India Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
BDO India Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Audit Associate – Statutory Audit Position.Complete Details for the Audit Associate – Statutory Audit follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chandigarh, Kanpur, Lucknow
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Be a qualified CA. Any additional degree would be an added advantage.
- Have 0-2 years experience in audit/ accounting. Have experience handling Clients with IGAAP/ IFRS/US GAAP.
- Technical knowledge- working knowledge of Accounting Standards, Standards on Auditing, Company Law and other relevant laws
- Technological acquaintance- MS Office
- Communication skills- good verbal and written skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure, stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours
- Be willing to travel within India
- Have adequate interpersonal skills and team skills