Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
BDO India is Hiring CA,B.Com/M.Com.BDO India LLP, a limited liability partnership, is a member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, and forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: BDO India
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name:Assistant Manager_ Audit & Assurance
- Qualification: CA,B.Com/M.Com
- Experience :03-04+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Statutory / External audits as per Indian GAAP and IFRS Audits of listed/unlisted clients in accordance with SEBI Guidelines and Tax Audit as per Income Tax Act.
- Complete responsibility of managing the audit and liaising with key client contacts for finalization of Audit reports, financial statements and group reporting packs. Ensuring compliance with applicable accounting standards and reporting in accordance with CARO 2003 requirements
- Manages engagement financials, including budgets, WIP, billing and collection
- Ensure high quality of documentation standards in line with the firms documentation standards. Coach, train and develop audit staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize, work on multiple assignments, and manage teams and client relationships
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply