BDO India LLP recruiting CA for Associate – Indirect Tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.BDO India LLP is the India member firm of BDO International. BDO India offers strategic, operational, accounting, tax & regulatory advisory and assistance for both domestic and international organisations across a range of industries.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate – Indirect Tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BDO India LLP
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Associate – Indirect Tax
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 00-03+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience in handling GST compliancem GST Audit, GST Regime
- Should have represented clients before tax authorities independently.
- Should have knowledge of current affairs.
- Should be proactive in firm initiatives.
- Should have good drafting skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.