BDO India Hiring CA for CA _ Associate. BDO is an international network of accounting, tax and advisory firms which perform professional services to clients throughout the country and around the globe. The local knowledge of network member firms combined with the international expertise and strength of our network ensures effective and efficient service delivery to all our clients in every country where BDO is represented.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: BDO India
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: CA _ Associate
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :00-04+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Categorization of vendors. 2. Coordination for SOA and reconciliation with books. 3. Obtaining of NDC and submitting MIS to client. AP Review & Posting: 1. Performing 3-way match of parked transaction.
- . Coordinating with team member for issue and posting the invoice. 3. Meeting AP TAT and reporting. Concur: 1. Review employee reimbursement as per company policy and approving claims. 2. Verification of weekly and Monthly MIS prepared by subordinate. 3. Verification of foreign travel claim summary and approval.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply