BCG Recruitment 2021. BCG recruiting B.Com/Bachelors degree in Finance / Accounting for Business Analyst – Finance (Business Intelligence & Reporting) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the worlds best talent to have a real impact on business and society.Eligibility for the Business Analyst – Finance (Business Intelligence & Reporting) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: BCG
- Location :Delhi NCR, Gurgaon
- Post Name: Business Analyst – Finance (Business Intelligence & Reporting)
- Qualification: B.Com/Bachelors degree in Finance / Accounting
- Experience:02-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 11/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Determining the reporting requirements needed to support senior management decision making across the firm with a focus on Tableau based dashboards
- Working with key finance stakeholders to gather and document business requirements
- Defining the form and content including in the output
- Identify key changes to be made to existing systems, structures, processes, and/or reports
- Understanding multiple data sources and putting together practical and viable data model for the analytics reports being prepared
- Contributing to the development of comprehensive implementation plans along with delivering the output as defined in each projects goals and objectives
- Assessing the gaps between the prioritized requirements and the current reporting capabilities. Generating possible solution options and, with the use of an agreed set of design principles, selecting the preferred option to move forward
- Acting as a local functional subject matter expert for partnering to troubleshooting data issues, redesign processes and develop reports
- Assisting in the development of training materials and delivering trainings to end-users
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.