BASF is hiring CA,ICAI .e are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: BASF
- Location : Navi Mumbai
- Post Name:Finance Analyst
- Qualification: CA,ICAI
- Experience : 03+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Accounts Payable (AP) management: Lead, monitor and review finance and accounting operations in Purchase-To-Pay (P2P) processes to meet timelines.
- Support the Finance and Accounting team members and all relevant business/functional partners of finance to identify and analyze core business and finance processes for the purpose of risk identification, assessment and management as well as implementation of improvement opportunities.
- Act as liaison between local Finance team and Shared Service Center.
- Perform accounting operations in processing payments to meet established timelines, ensure statutory compliance for audit, tax and other legal requirements and in compliance of company / group policies and procedures.
- Implement and maintain effective controls, conduct sample testing and regular health checks and reconciliation processes in P2P, O2C and B2R processes and to conduct integrity checks in respect of systems and data used in the compliance reporting process e.g. GST, payroll tax.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply