Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting B.Com/MBA for Senior Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Barclays Corporation is an American multinational corporation and technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, in Silicon Valley.Eligibility for the Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com/MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Facility and Collateral Documentation team is responsible for the production and issuance of Credit Agreement (Facility & Security documents) to the RM/FO and Solicitors for completion and execution.
- The Facility and Collateral Setup team is responsible for the receipt and validation of returned Credit Agreement documents (inc. Fit to Lend checks and Limit Marking) and the setup of these on the required system before drawdown is completed. The role holder will be responsible for Document Receipt & Management, Document Validation, Conditions Precedent Execution, Account Opening, Expired Facility Letter Management, Setup Facility, Book Collateral and Mark Limits.
- The Draw Facility Team is responsible for drawing execution upon client request and management of any drawdown issues arising from lapsed facilities or failed transactions. The role holder will be responsible for; issuing drawdown letters, basic client authority checks, managing failed transactions/return of funds, there will also be internal liaison with relationship managers.
- The Collateral Registration and Perfection team is responsible for registration and perfection of collateral with third parties across all security types, jurisdictions and legal entities. The role holder will be responsible for; document management, registration of collateral with 3rd parties; document validation, document custody and perfection, there will also be 3rd party liaison. Within this role it is essential to have detailed knowledge of security types across asset classes.
- The Monitoring team is responsible for the collateral and facility monitoring, information validation and escalation of breaches to appropriate Credit Risk and Private Bank functions. The role holder will be responsible for; issue escalation/exception management, information integrity checks, feeds checks, margin calls/close out, bespoke monitoring, revaluation requests and internal liaison.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.