Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CA,CPA,B.Com,MBA for Reconciliation Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.Eligibility for the Reconciliation Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :i
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Reconciliation Analyst
- Qualification: CA,CPA,B.Com,MBA
- Experience:01+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead, motivate, and develop team to create a high performance culture and enhance the knowledge base, skills, talent and capability.
- Ensure adherence to service level agreements (SLAs).
- Ensure seamless delivery of operations.
- Ensure all controls are adhered to and build internal control mechanism to support the same.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and recommend solutions.
- Manage quality in own area of work.
- Understanding of Balance sheet reconciliation’s integrity,static & Production activities.
- Manage reconciliation exceptions and ensure closure in timely manner
- Preparation/Approvals of the Accounting Journals with appropriate back up & approvals.
- Establish clear linkages within various Market Operation Processes
- Build relationship with the departments(Prodcut/Financial Controllers, GMO Ops teams & Technology teams) key stakeholders to ensure business needs are understood and to enhance the service offering.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.