Barclays Hiring CA,CPA,ACCA candidates for Analyst – Financial Control and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Analyst – Financial Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location :Delhi
- Post Name: Analyst – Financial Control
- Qualification: CA,CPA,ACCA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring all processes are completed within the relevant timescales and service levels are maintained
- Proactively maintain and develop own up to date specialist process and system knowledge to act as a point of reference.
- Support in the statutory and regulatory reporting
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and reporting requirements as they arise
- Opine on technical queries
- Helping in closure of books of accounts
- Legal entity reporting – Statutory as well as Financial reporting
- Practical implication of IFRS (including IFRS 9, 10,12,13, 15, 16 etc.)
- Investigates and resolves problems, issues and queries, liaising with customers, suppliers and other experts, as appropriate.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.