Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Barclays is looking to hire CA/MBA/CIMA/CFA/ACCA for the Analyst – Internal Reporting role.Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Chennai location & Analyst – Internal Reporting Role
Barclays Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Analyst – Internal Reporting
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CIMA/CFA/ACCA
- Experience :01+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitor actual performance against target and provide understanding for variances. Maintain/enhance the Forecast model in order to produce the quarterly Forecast numbers and use for data requests To respond to routine and ad-hoc information/commercial requests.
- Report financial performance on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis, developing robust, automated procedures for delivery. Carry out data mining and modelling Automate manual BAU processes to improve productivity where possible. ‘
- Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders. Collaboration across Retail Products and Segments Finance – share best practice, influence business decisions and participate in cross finance initiatives.
- Take ownership of own development, participating actively in one to ones, responding to feedback and identifying learning opportunities in the workplace.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply