Barclays Released Job Openings On 08-12-2021.Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Barclays Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Barclays Recruiting CA Inter/B.Com/MBA Candidates with 04-05+ Years Experience for Team support Specilist Position.Complete Details for the Team support Specilist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring all SLA’s are met as per defined timelines
- Daily reconciliations and Breaks Management as per defined standards.
- Ensuring adherence to the AO&R Policy & GL Controls Framework;
- Display integrity, initiative and commitment through interactions with colleagues and clients.
- Preparing reconciliation templates and discussing open items with the respective stakeholders for timely clearance.
- Providing appropriate information for ongoing reconciliation/Management Information activities;
- Compliance with all applicable policies, principles and procedures.
- Collate & Analyse financial data from various reports & System.
- Analytical skills to make meaningful inferences.
- Supporting change projects as and when required
- Ensure compliance to all SOX & OR Controls
- Participate in conference calls and mange Customer expectations
- Identify areas for improvement. Adds value and improves customer service
- Focus on developing and implementing best practice