Barclays Hiring CA/CFA/Masters in Finance for Assistant VP .Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Assistant VP
- Qualification: CA/CFA/Masters in Finance
- Experience :01+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform daily P&L, P&L attribution, P&L commentary, Investigate Flash vs. Formal differences
- Develop a sound understanding of daily processes – “the what”, “the why” and “the how”.
- Review P&L attributions and prepare commentaries and other MI
- Maintain trader mandate, monitor Volcker limits.
- Submit Clean & Hypo P&L for back-testing
- Attend to ad hoc queries from the traders and other infrastructure partners relating to trading revenue and Balance Sheet.
- Balance Sheet control and commentary, Month End adjustments and Balance Sheet Substantiation
- Perform key weekly & monthly reporting to senior management.
- Attend to queries from internal and external audit and reviews and maintain key stroke documentations for key PC processes, risk assessment and SOX documentation.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply