Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Barclays is Hiring for Assistant Manager – Markets & RE CoE
Qualification required is CA,CIA,CPA
Job location is Pune
Barclays is Hiring CA,CIA,CPA .Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location :Pune
- Post Name:Assistant Manager – Markets & RE CoE
- Qualification: CA,CIA,CPA
- Experience :01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Co-ordinate and deliver on Barclays policy, standards and operating model in place with regards to Control Assurance activities for BGSC processes.
- Assist and support to ensure adherence to Assurance framework/methodology and operationally efficient and effective, considering risk appetite extensive knowledge that the role holder must hold.
- Up to date with regard to CCO obligations under the Group Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Supports Business and Functions ensuring delivery of the right level of operational assurance requirements.
- Supports in providing assurance to the Process head/CEO re confidence in the control framework in place.
- Proactively identifying continuous improvements to the financial control environment and associated framework, supporting policies, methodologies and applications in relation to assurance activity.
- Supports AVP in standardisation initiatives of CCO across Business with regard to compliance to Group Policy and Methodology.
- Provide review and challenge to the Functions/Process Owners in respect of control weaknesses and risk exposure.
- Check conformance with the Group Policies across the Functions/Processes to identify the key business process risks, determine the effectiveness of operational controls and drive out remedial actions for improving the business control framework
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam