Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CA,CFA,Post Graduate in Commerce for BM Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.. Eligibility for the BM Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: BM Analyst
- Qualification: CA,CFA,Post Graduate in Commerce
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support VP/AVP in Performance Monitoring, including tracking of revenues / costs against budgets
- Support VP/AVP in preparation of draft monthly Exco financials for Local and APAC Exco
- Provide BM related inputs for preparation of quarterly business review (QBR) papers and co-ordinate for timely inputs from stakeholders
- Preparation of monthly individual product, Client and Banker MIS like broking, UHNW, Credit, Trust etc and reconciliation with operations and business team on monthly basis.
- Proactively monitoring and track business costs and help VP/AVP prepare draft monthly cost reports and schedules including draft commentary explains the drivers and cost movements.
- Review of revenue shares along with sales management team to ensure receipt of accurate revenue credit and also providing input to VP/AVP for credit in Banker MIS.
- Engagement with wider finance teams and PB teams.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Barclays entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Barclays entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.