Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CA,MBA for Analyst – Financial Control and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Barclays – one of the largest banks in the UK, is also one of the oldest in the world, founded in 1690. Works in the areas of retail and corporate banking, asset management and investment. It has subsidiary banks and branches in more than 50 countries.Eligibility for the Analyst – Financial Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Analyst – Financial Control
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience:03-08+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist with the preparation of the regulatory returns for submission to BoE, FCA and PRA.
- Prepare the monthly/quarterly Bank of England returns, quarterly PRA returns, daily internal regulatory management information and the supporting information used to validate the reports.
- Preparation of relevant MIS reports for dissemination to key stakeholders.
- Preparation of documentation to substantiate key controls supporting the reporting process including reconciliations between systems feeds etc.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of balances source from various regulatory systems to books and records.
- Investigate reconciliation breaks and ensure breaks are explained and/or resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist with ad hoc queries from management, head office, and other key stakeholders.
- Participate in ad hoc projects such as process improvements reviews and system testing.
- Liaison with product controllers, market and credit risk teams and group regulatory reporting team.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by direct manager and/or leadership team.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.