Barclays recruiting CA/MBA/CPA for Basel IV Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Basel IV Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Basel IV Analyst
- Qualification: CA/MBA/CPA
- Experience: 01+years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure that Regulatory Capital Reporting develops, maintains and produces comprehensive and effective analysis and top-level reporting of Capital;
- Support the analysis required; and,
- Undertake a critical review of the material supplied by businesses within Regulatory Capital Management, and, after consultation with them, arrive at an accurate and agreed content
- Assist in producing Credit Risk and Counterparty Credit Risk Regulatory Capital results based on Basel II / Basel IV Framework
- Assist in producing Supplemental Leverage Ratio for the Group entity or any of its subsidiary
- Assist in ensure strong control framework is in place to generate the quarterly regulatory reporting and Weekly and Monthly internal business and senior management reporting
- Assist in Internal and External Audit Reviews
- Assist in production of Pillar 3 reports (External disclosures
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.