Barclays Recruitment 2021. Barclays recruiting CA/CPA/CISA for AVP – CCO Sox Testing and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Barclays plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services company, headquartered in London, England. Apart from investment banking, Barclays is organised into four core businesses: personal banking, corporate banking, wealth management, and investment management.Eligibility for the AVP – CCO Sox Testing as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Barclays
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: AVP – CCO Sox Testing
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CISA
- Experience:06-10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist in achieving SOX compliance in the Asia Pacific region, relative to ensuring that internal controls are present; scoping, identification of monitoring controls, and evaluating control effectiveness etc.
- Develop strong working relationships and regularly communicate with Business unit, External Auditors & Global SOX counterparts.
- Participate in the global scoping exercise to identify the critical financial statement accounts and key processes in scope for the Company, Regions and Business Units for annual SOX compliance.
- Stay abreast of Sarbanes Oxley regulatory changes and Promote the understanding of Sarbanes Oxley as a regulation, and communicate accountability for continuous monitoring, reporting and management of the risk (including attestations), as well as maintenance of the control environment.
- Complete quality assurance reviews and develop standards for the oversight of identifying / moving towards monitoring controls, moving towards self-assessments, gap identification and remediation, etc.
- Streamline SOX efforts in view of risks, and recent PCAOB guidance allowing companies to move towards leveraging monitoring controls already in place at the organization.
- Work on a number of special projects in the PC, FC, and Operations space to review and challenge existing policies and procedures. Additionally, support Control Assurance Intiatives & Control Testing
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.