Bank of America is Hiring CA,B.Com or MBA for the Position of Assistant Manager
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto.. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Assistant Manager position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Assistant Manager at Bank of America
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- Qualifications: CA,B.Com or MBA
- Experience : 05+ Years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection : Based on Resume
Assistant Manager Job Description:
- Reconciling Global Markets portfolios on a daily basis for large P/L swings and MV breaks in Finance and Risk systems.
- Researching daily valuation breaks for all OTC products.
- Identify reasons for reconciling differences, including root cause analysis of process defects.
- Draft and submit large break report with VaR impact assessment and determine if Risk Re-statement is required
- Complete attestation reports for all covered positions.
- Work with technology to enhance automated reconciliation runs to address known issues.