Bank of America is Hiring CA or MBA for the Position of Assistant Manager
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto.. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Assistant Manager position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Assistant Manager at Bank of America
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- Qualifications: CA or MBA
- Experience : 05+ Years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Gurgaon
- Selection : Based on Resume
Assistant Manager Job Description:
- Analysis of key financial and non financial metrics & preparing decks for senior management/stakeholder reviews.
- Providing support and key analysis during periodic forecast activity and prepare review summaries/decks for senior management/stakeholder reviews. Analyze key business/growth trends for the aligned business group.
- Analyze actuals against approved budgets and carry out budgetary approval due diligence checks.
- Annual plan exercise to estimate projected spends for the next year.
- Monthly variance analysis for aligned expense heads
- Ad-hoc reporting & analysis