Bank of America Recruitment 2021. Bank of America recruiting CA/ICWA/CS Intermediate or final/Degree in Commerce, Business for Team Leader and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in San Francisco, Bank of America was formed through NationsBank’s acquisition of BankAmerica in 1998.Eligibility for the Team Leader as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Team Leader
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS Intermediate or final/Degree in Commerce, Business
- Experience:05-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/03/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Document detailed test plan (i.e., data needs, number of testing cycles, testing schedule, etc.)
- Document detailed use cases and scripts including success criteria, and traceability back to each business requirement
- Execute testing of the use cases and scripts; identify, prioritize and log testing defects and severity; work closely with technology to resolve issues; provide routine testing status reports and results
- Lead on-going routines with the business, end users, and technology, to ensure the testing results and success criteria are met and signed off
- Experience with Functional testing InTechnology implementation projects
- Exposure to projects in Financial Accounting and reporting
- Strong Finance background, Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate
- Understanding of general ledger and financial/regulatory reporting concepts
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify/raise questions, and problem solving capabilities
- Fair understanding of technical functionalities and ability to work with technology partner to resolve technical issues
- SQL knowledge is a must
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.