Bank of America Hiring CA/ICWA/CS/CFA/CA(Inter) for Assistant Manager .The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Toronto. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CS/CFA/CA(Inter)
- Experience :05+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure timely completion and submission of daily, weekly, quarterly and annual regulatory reports
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring completeness of process work papers and related documentation.
- Reporting in compliance with the US GAAP and regulatory requirements
- Independently handle calls with the senior management.
- Work closely with teams across the organization including to resolve regulatory Reporting issues.
- Be a quick learner and possess intellectual curiosity and proactively investigate issues
- Strive for quality and accuracy and have the dependability necessary to meet strict quarterly deadlines
- Pay rigorous attention to compliance procedures
- Lead and Influence the matrix that supports Business strategic direction for the team.
- Contribute through thought leadership with Subject Matter Expert knowledge
- Work on Business decision support with senior Business Leaders end to end without any overview
- Establish and maintain relevant Controls and feedback systems
- Manage projects, ad-hoc requests, simplification and standardization efforts.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply