Bank of America Recruitment 2021. Bank of America recruiting B.Com/M.Com/CA/ICWA for Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London and Hong Kong.Eligibility for the Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Manager
- Qualification: B.Com/M.Com/CA/ICWA
- Experience:05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for working as part of Intercompany COE team. The role primary involves working on:
- Intercompany balance review and settlement
- 2. Working with controllers globally for Intercompancy balance clearing
- 3. Instruct Treasury for the cash movement; Execute manual payment between various EMEA and APAC entities
- 4. Posting JEs to clear nostro breaks related to cash movement
- 5. Prepare the clearing Journals for settlement
- 6. Research & update the Legal Entity controllers about any Intercompany break
- 7. Provide the clearing items & required support to the recon team
- 8. Closely monitor the aged items & escalate any item going above 90 days
- 9. Trend analysis for month on month intercompany breaks
- 10. Guide and support the broader Intercomapny team in issue resolution
- 11. Drive automation and process enhancements tomake process more effecient
- Finance Liaison and Change
- Build relationships across CFO teams including Controllers, Treasury, etc across US, EMEA and APAC to understand and resolve accounting and reporting issues.
- 2. Support change agenda across group and ensure processes are efficient, consistent and sustainable, making best use of technology
- 3. Supporting Global Financial Control and enterprise Operational Excellence initiatives
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.