Bank of America Merrill Lynch hiring graduate,b.com for Senior Team Member and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Team Member as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Location : Gurgaon, Haryana
- Post Name: Senior Team Member
- Qualification: Graduate,B.Com
- Experience : NA
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To do the research on business entity for the available documents from different sources
- Coordinate with different stakeholders & sales team to get or verify the information
- Update identification information and evidence any material changes to the business or relationship
- Basis research, do the analysis of entity protfolio and identify/report possible gaps in business portfolio
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.