Bank of America Merrill Lynch is Hiring Graduate or Post Graduate – Commerce (B.Com) or MBA (Finance) for the Position of Sr Team Member
BofA Securities, previously Bank of America Merrill Lynch, is an American multinational investment bank division under the auspices of Bank of America. It is not to be confused with Merrill, the wealth management division of Bank of America; both firms are broker-dealers and engage in prime brokerage. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the Sr Team Member position as follows.
Eligibility and important details of Sr Team Member at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Post Name : Sr Team Member
- Qualifications: Graduate or Post Graduate – Commerce (B.Com) or MBA (Finance)
- Experience : 01+ Years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Hyderabad
- Selection : Based on Resume
Sr Team Member Job Description:
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|
- Escalate any process related ambiguities to the supervisors or manager for clarification.
- Monitoring of mail box and act accordingly without delay.
- Have innovative approach to work and continuously identify and implement process improvements
- Seek opportunities to improve process by initiating best practices
- Identify risk areas in the process and implement mitigation plans
- Assist the supervisors in preparing various process reports
- Ability to multitask , prioritizing urgent items & meet stringent cut-offs