Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is hiring CA/CS/CWA/CFA/MBA .BofA Securities, previously Bank of America Merrill Lynch, is an American multinational investment bank division under the auspices of Bank of America. It is not to be confused with Merrill, the wealth management division of Bank of America; both firms are broker-dealers and engage in prime brokerage. … Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name:Team Leader
- Qualification: CA/CS/CWA/CFA/MBA
- Experience :05-07+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclose
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assist with project documentation, SoP creation. Outbound testing/recons (BW to Essbase, SRC Systems)
- Excellent knowledge on FSR Project and its linkage to Consolidation, Elimination and Simulation Activities.
- Continually identify process improvement opportunities. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of reporting as per calendar.
- Actively to be involved in the Project from the initial phase and provide ongoing support. Work on process and procedure gaps with LOB to closure. Represent BA Continuum in business partner meetings
- Train associates on process and procedures and provide ongoing support
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply