Bank of America Hiring CA,MBA candidates for Officer, Team Lead and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, Dallas, Toronto, London, and Hong Kong. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Officer, Team Lead as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Officer, Team Lead
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for approving and reviewing day-to-day transactions for trade operations functions as required.
- Maintains internal operational and financial controls and ensure they meet bank standards
- Ensures quality service and effective & efficient operations support for the unit.
- Provides guidance to associates within own unit regarding procedural, technical and/ or operations changes.
- Drive process improvement projects to reduce operating costs and improve service standards.
- Works closely with Group Head / Head-Operations to meet department objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensuring adequate controls are in place and laid down guidelines are adequately followed.
- Ensure compliance with reporting/ response deadlines
- Responsible for effectively handling trade transactions
- Responsible for maintaining efficient relationship with stakeholders
- Preparation of Internal and Customer related MIS as per the requirement.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.