Bank of America is hiring Graduate in Commerce, Accounting, Management or Equivalent degree in Finance or Post Graduates in Commerce, Accounting Management or Finance / ICWA Inter / CA Inter / MBA Finance .The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Minneapolis, and Toronto. . Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name:Assistant Manager
- Qualification: Graduate in Commerce, Accounting, Management or Equivalent degree in Finance or Post Graduates in Commerce, Accounting Management or Finance / ICWA Inter / CA Inter / MBA Finance
- Experience : 02-04 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Daily Processing of P&I, dividends or mandatory corporate action payments in an accurate, timely and consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures and to the agreed service levels.
- Resolution of any processing issues and liaison with other areas of Bank of America Merrill Lynch including Settlements, Trading Desk Support, Client Service Representatives, Finance & Middle Office, Technology, Product Data Support, Client On boarding Services and global Asset Services Departments. The job involves a high degree of daily communication and interaction with internal counter-parties, external custodians/agent banks and external clients.
- Daily reconciliation of control, suspense and bank accounts and daily resolution of reconciling items.
- Maintenance of customer service levels through speedy resolution of queries raised by Prime Brokerage clients
- Compliance with all relevant Regulatory and BofAML Control Standards and policy requirements.
- To identify changes to processes and procedures that will improve control, efficiency, reduce risk and/or improve client services.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply