Bank of America is hiring CA/CWA/ CPA The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Charlotte, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Toronto….Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA/CWA/ CPA
- Experience : 05 Year
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Diclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure timely completion and submission of daily, weekly, quarterly and annual regulatory reports
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring completeness of process work papers and related documentation.
- Reporting in compliance with the US GAAP and regulatory requirements
- Variance analysis, ensuring the compliance to FED requirements.
- Independently handle calls with the senior management.
- Work closely with teams across the organization including: Enterprise Stress Test, Lines of Business, Operations & Technology, Risk, Compliance, Financial Controls and Oversight, and other GFC (Global Financial Control) teams to resolve regulatory reporting issues.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply