Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Hiring Chartered Accountant or MBA for the Position of Vice President, Country Compliance Manager
BofA Securities, previously Bank of America Merrill Lynch, is an American multinational investment bank division under the auspices of Bank of America. It is not to be confused with Merrill, the wealth management division of Bank of America; both firms are broker-dealers and engage in prime brokerage..Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before Apply . Eligibility and important details of Financial Analyst position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Vice President, Country Compliance Manager Vacancy at Bank of America Merrill Lynch :
- Post Name :Vice President, Country Compliance Manager
- Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or MBA
- Experience :10+ Years
- Vacancies :1+
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection : Based on interview
Vice President, Country Compliance Manager Job Description:
- Providing compliance coverage of Cash Management, Trade Services, Corporate Banking and Wholesale Credit Risk
- Identifying, communicating and providing compliance guidance for the Laws, Rules and Regulations applicable to these businesses such as FEMA and RBI regulations.
- Conducting Risk Assessments, identifying risk issues and escalating them in a timely manner to ensure sustainable remediation.
- Implementing Enterprise Compliance and Operational Risk framework consistently across all businesses.
- Liaising with Senior Management and functional leaders alongside horizontal compliance teams (e.g. Regional Product / AML Compliance teams) and other Control Functions such.