Bank of America is hiring CA,MBA,B.Com .Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals… Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location :Gurugram
- Post Name:Team Leader
- Qualification: CA,MBA,B.Com
- Experience :06-07 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Reporting for all legal entity sub consolidations, including legal entity tax expense recorded, variance analysis, ETR/deferred reporting.
- Review tax journal entries computed for tax expense and deferred for each legal entity sub consolidation and confirm the tax entries have been recorded properly in the GL which include reviewing the reasonableness of book adjustments, permanent and temporary differences, including performing variance analysis and monitoring forecast .
- Review legal entity sub consolidation tax account analysis on a monthly basis.
- Review and confirm that FIN 48 is properly computed and reported.
- Review and sign off of Annual Tax Expense True-up and variance explanations at legal entity sub consolidation level.
- Preparation of footnote for sub consolidation legal entity AFS filers, regulatory filers and FDICIA reporting.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply