Bank of America Hiring CA,Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Finance,CFA,MBA for Assistant Vice President.The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with central hubs in New York City, London, Hong Kong, Dallas, and Toronto. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Bank of America
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Vice President
- Qualification: CA,Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Finance,CFA,MBA
- Experience :10-14+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- To ensure accurate production and delivery of P&L to front office, providing a high standard of analysis and explanation around any issues faced and daily/monthly/quarterly revenue drivers.
- Assist, Challenge, supervise, Execute monthly and month end controls such as Independent Price Verification, Estimate to Actual variances
- Own set of books/cost center and Business Units
- Develop and implement new processes, systems and participates in strategic planning.
- Continually review roles and responsibilities with Understanding of regulatory and operational risk associated with core processes that forms part of Business Finance and Control.
- Manage, coach and mentor teams comprising of SMEs
- Create a culture of excellence by consistently raising standard.
- Promote continuous learning and development
- Maintain good relationship with stakeholders
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-