Bank of America Released Job Openings On 04-12-2021. The Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. The bank was founded in San Francisco, and took its present form when NationsBank of Charlotte acquired it in 1998.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bank of America Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bank of America Recruiting CA/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 05-08+Years Experience for Assistant Manager Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- a) Support the development, testing and deployment of new capabilities in support of ECoM, GEM and E2E (collectively “Global Expense Management”) forecasting work efforts b) Support overall change management process as required for process and technology based efforts c) Facilitate and support intake, monitoring, and feedback processes for Global Expense Management development requests d) Maintain processes and routines to provide transparency into Global Expense Management solutions development activities e) Execute on Data Management processes and procedures to validate and maintain and report the accuracy and quality of data, cost calculations, and adherence to established methodologies f) Maintain detailed process maps illustrating the sourcing, transformation and reporting of financial data g) Understand clients’ requirements and translate those into deliverables. h) Co-ordinate with the business to resolve process bottlenecks at different levels. i) Ensure quick resolution of any issues. j) Actively participating in financial process improvement across the organization k) Integrated financial analyst responsibilities on Shared Services (centralized) FP&A team l) GEM report production and supporting financial analysis.